Usually Encountered OST Repair Problems - Fix and Resolve!
Numerous reasons are there that creates problem in accessing OST file, the reasons may be: OST file folder deleted, accidental Exchange mailbox deletion, OST file size exceeds, OST synchronization with Exchange Server, Virus or trojan attack on Exchange Server or CRC errors at upgrade from old to new server, Improper mount or shutdown of Exchange Server and many more. Our OST repair tool is the common tool for resolving all the problems. Give a try to OST to PST Converter software for best and accurate results to repair OST file.
"Dealt All Your OST Relevant Problems from This OST Problem Repair Corner!"
These surplus situations crop-up following problems:
- “Cannot open default email folders. The file abc.ost is not an offline folder file."
- Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened.
- “A problem occurred when doing OST synchronize operation for user 'user_name'”
- Various errors found when MS Exchange Server mailbox synch with your OST file.
- Encountered large number of conflict items in OST file. Cannot open particular Outlook items when offline.
- Emails and other objects in Exchange Server mailbox are deleted by mistake.
- Errors have been detected in the file abc.ost. Quit all mail-enabled applications, use Inbox Repair Tool.
- Cannot open or load Microsoft Exchange OST file.
- Cannot add new data into Exchange OST file.
- Cannot sync the OST file with MS Exchange server.