How to Import PST file into Outlook 2010 & 2007? – Resolved
How to Import PST File Into Outlook 2010? MS Outlook is huge repository for enterprise wide data including emails, contacts, calendar and tasks. MS Outlook keeps a user synchronized with the work group which makes it more important to know how to import PST file into Outlook 2010 after successful OST to PST repair.
- Need to know how to import PST file into Outlook 2007
- How to import PST file into Outlook 2010 and itself
Get Ready to Know How to Import PST File into Outlook 2007-2010, Follow Steps:
- Click File Menu >> Open >> Click Import Tab
- Go to Import And Export wizard >> Select Import from Another Program or File option >> Click Next.
- In File Type menu >> Select Outlook Data File (.pst) >> Click Next
- Browse the file >> Located PST file >> Select Option acc to your need
- Set Password while setting up Backup >> Enter Password
- Select the Folder >> Check Include Sub-folder >> Click Import to Current Folder or Choose Folder >> Finish
- Go to Import and Export Wizard >> Select Export to a File Option >> Hit Next
- In File Type Menu >> Select Outlook Data File (.pst) >> Click Next
- Check Include Subfolder (this makes sure that all data including, Emails, Calendar, Contacts, Drafts, etc are exported). To export only a single folder >> Choose that folder and click Next.
- Give the Name the File >> Choose Destination location >> Finish
- Enter Password to Secure Backup File
- Enter the same Password to Start Exporting